About Sandra Greer Real Estate Inc. -
Small Company, Big Results
Founded in 1970 by Sandra Greer, Sandra Greer Real Estate Inc. is a New York City real estate agency and property management company. Known for our small company ideals, we provide our clients with big results backed by over 40 years of experience including traditional real estate sales, property management and residential/commercial leasing.
About Sandra Greer -
The Most Trusted Name in Real Estate
Sandra Greer, founder of Sandra Greer Real Estate Inc., continues to be a well-respected and recognized name in New York Real Estate since 1970. Starting out with a $5,000 bank loan co-signed by her brother, at the time, Sandra was one of only 3 women who owned their own real estate businesses.
The company made its mark in the competitive New York real estate industry when, under Sandra's direction, it became the first property management company to develop a non-eviction plan protecting renters during an apartment to co-op conversion project. From there, Sandra and her team began converting buildings in New York City, Queens and Long Island.
Today, Sandra Greer and her team still live by a few core fundamentals including hard work, persistence, honesty and longevity.
As Sandra continued to grow her company to be one of the most trusted names in real estate, she also collected a number of accolades including:
- 2 Time Woman of the Year Winner, Bnai Brith & Ort
- Licensed New York and New Jersey Real Estate Broker
- Member of the Arbitration Committee, NYRE Board
- Member of the Real Estate Board of New York
- Past Co-Chair of the Landmark Community Board 8
- Past 12 year Member of the NYC Community Board 8
- Advisory Board Member of the NY Foundation for Senior Citizens
- Charter Member of The Real Estate Women
- Second Woman Member of the Young Men's Real Estate Association
- Member of the National Association of Real Estate Fee Appraisers
- Member of the Association of Cooperative and Condominium Managers